Monday – Friday: 9 am – 10 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
- On Saturdays from 6 to 8 pm and on Sundays from 10 am to 9 pm, the gym is open for KIDS PARTIES and CORPORATE EVENTS. Only with a previous booking!
- The gym is open year-round, with the exception of Orthodox Easter, Christmas and New Year’s days.
0785.211.960 / email@example.com
Reservations for climbing classes, kids parties, climbing groups, climbing camps, teambuildings
* The phone calls will be answered within the hours 9 am – 5 pm. After 5 pm, please e-mail or SMS.
0766.776.887 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing, PR, events and competitions organization, general infos
RECEPTIE sala din Baicului
0762.230.043 / email@example.com
Customer support – emergencies & general infos about the climbing gym
*From 5 to 10 pm
** At this phone number no booking or reservations can be made.
0766.452.126 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Portable climbing walls rental, climbing walls construction
Address: 80 Baicului Street, Bucharest (inside the former Industrial Electronics Complex, access from Nicolae Culea Street, second gate on the left)
- Trolleybuses no. 85 or 69 to Obor Railway Station
- Subway to Iancului Square and then the 85 or 69 trolleybuses to Obor Railway Station
- Bus no.143 to the Station Electronica
Directions: From Baicului Street you turn on Sergent Nicolae Culea Street. A banner with Vertical Spirit Climbing Gym is placed right at the entrance to this street. Keep going to the street’s end and you will reach a rolling metal gate, where another Vertical Spirit banner is located. Enter the complex and go forward to the end of the courtyard. The gym is in the final tall hall to the right. You will also see a horizontal marking banner, and you can get in through a double glazed white door below the banner.
The WAZE app can take you straight to the entrance. Hooray!!! You’ve arrived to Vertical Spirit!