Come discover rock climbing alongside us! Enroll in one of our regular camps and enjoy a novel experience and a relaxing holiday in nature, alongside people that share your passion!
- 03.02 – 07.02.2021 Adults’ ski camp, level 1 beginners – Poiana Brașov
- 22.04 – 25.04.2021 Adults’ climbing camp – Baile Herculane
- 06.05 – 09.05.2021 Kids’ climbing camp – Basarbovo & Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- 18.06 – 21.06.2021 Adults’ climbing camp – Sohodol Gorges
- 24.06 – 27.06.2021 Kids’ climbing camp – Sohodol Gorges
- 23.07 – 25.07.2021 Adults’ deep water solo climbing camp – Tyulenovo, Bulgaria
- 30.09 – 03.10.2021 Adults’ climbing camp – Basarbovo & Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
- 08.10 – 10.10.2021 Kids’ climbing camp – Pestera Muierii
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
- Our camps are meant for both children and adults and we hold them every year – during spring, summer and autumn
- We invite both beginners (people who climb or get out on rock for the very first time) and more advanced students, who would like to improve their rock climbing with the aid of an instructor
- We offer the climbing equipment, and overnight stays can be made both at a boarding house or in a tent, according to preferences and local boarding possibilities
- During children’s camps, beyond learning the main points of rock climbing, children will also visit new places, hike and play games in nature, learn about the importance of protecting the environment and how to take care of themselves. The program can include other nature-based activities, depending on the area’s specifics. The minimum age is 5 years old.
- The areas we most often visit are Baile Herculane, the Sohodol Gorges, Bulgaria – Basarbovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Asparuhovo and Tyulenovo.
SAFETY – The activities are organized at crags that have been specifically developed for sport climbing and take place under our instructors’ supervision, while the climbing equipment is made by internationally rated companies.
CAMPS ON REQUEST – Alongside our regular camps, we can organize, at your request, mountain climbing outings, rock climbing weekend, camps for groups of adults or adventure camps for groups of children.
SKI CAMPS – Wonder what skiing has to do with rock climbing? Nothing, except that both are practiced in nature. And since one of our team members is not only a climber, but a skiing coach and instructor too, we have also got this kind of camp available.