Are you looking for an extracurricular activity that comes with a special kind of physical activity for children? Choose ROCK CLIMBING and enable them to discover a new and exciting experience! Rock climbing is an activity that’s highly conducive to the development of many skills and qualities – physical as well as psychological.
Throughout the years, Vertical Spirit has hosted many groups consisting of children of all ages, including children with motor or psychological disabilities. No matter their ages, abilities or performance levels, they all enjoyed the climbing experience and left with a smile on their faces.
THE SPECIAL OFFER* for groups is meant for children older than 5 and can include:
- climbing safety equipment
- permanent supervision by Vertical Spirit instructors
- climbing on the lead an bouldering walls
- climbing on the giant net
- climbing on the ladder (a vertical, flexible ladder, built from wood and ropes, with a 15m height)
- playtime on the mats
- buffet area
- zip line and giant swing – these can only be installed at your request and need exclusive gym access for the group
*We offer discount rates for groups consisting of a minimum of 5 children
AVAILABLE DAYS AND HOURS for groups: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, from 08.00 – 16.00
WE CAN GIVE YOU EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE GYM on Saturdays from 17.00-22.00 and Sundays from 09.00-21.00 and only occasionally on weekdays until 16.00.
For more details or to request a complete offer, call directly or fill out the form below.
*You can find us from Monday to Friday 09.00 – 22.00 and Saturday 09.00 – 17.00. We are not responding? Leave us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible!